Resource Analyst – part time
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Resource Analyst – part-time
20 hours per week
18 month Fixed-Term Contract Maternity Cover
£35,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Near St Pauls
A leading financial consultancy firm is looking to hire a Part-Time Resource Analyst to join their HR Team in London. Alongside the HR Team you will work to ensure effective use and organisation of the company’s workforce.
This is a part-time role, with flexibility around what hours you work. They are happy for someone to work 5 short days, or for the hours to be completed over 2.5 days.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is a busy role with a lot of variation. This role will suit someone who enjoys working and communicating with people from all levels of the company.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure effective use of resources
- Identify and manage any short-term resource issues
- Coordinate and manage new employee onboarding
- Prepare, document, and share all resourcing and headcount data
- Actively improve and coordinate workforce planning and strategy
- Predict and prepare for future workforce planning issues that may arise in the future
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will have experience coordinating and completing multiple projects from start to finish. This role is perfect for someone who is forward thinking and comfortable taking initiative.
- Experience in workforce panning/resource planning
- Ideally experience within a corporate setting
- Ability to monitor multiple projects/ workstreams
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using HRM systems
- Having a second European language is a bonus
If the above role sounds like it's for you, and you have the desired skillset and experience, please apply now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Nov 2022 JOB ID: CCRES28385