Researcher International Finance
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Researcher – International Finance
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000 Benefits + Bonus
A boutique executive search firm who partner with high profile firms on an international basis are looking for a researcher to join the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a typical researcher role where you will be taking ownership of multiple briefs for predominantly the MD of the firm but also assisting other senior Partners too. Typical duties include:
- Mapping the candidate and client target market using a variety of tools such as LinkedIn, Headhunting, Referrals and the internal CRM System
- Managing the advertisement for briefs including screening the responses via phone calls and face to face meetings
- Profiling new candidate targets on the CRM system
- Work with the Consultant and/or Partner to assist with the shortlisting process including writing summaries on why the individuals are being submitted.
- Manage the candidate through the interview process and assisting with interview preparation, keeping a close relationship through the process
- Collating feedback and arranging calls for the Lead on a search to debrief candidates.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience within either a similar research role specialising in senior finance roles or has worked within a recruitment role where you have focussed on finance roles and looking to transition into executive search rather than contingency recruitment.
- Recruitment or Executive Search experience ideally with exposure to working on Finance briefs.
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Extremely articulate both a written and verbal capacity
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Strong academic achievements.
This role will pay up to £35k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus plus benefits.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 19 Feb 2021 JOB ID: KHBRE2244