Research Analyst- Consultancy
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a switched-on Research Analyst to provide seamless support to the design, pitching and delivery of projects within a prestigious consultancy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Research Analysts are content-savvy members of the projects team who need to have top communication skills, and be able to research and analyse data and then efficiently structure the information for stakeholders.
This is a dynamic and fast paced role, typical duties include:
• Assisting partners with research, analysis, and accurate messaging across projects
• Researching and providing insights for project delivery
• Presenting thought-leadership material and outcomes from research analysis in a structured manner to benefit stakeholders
• Demonstrating a strong understanding and curiosity for the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting both society and business
• Assisting with testing and incubating new business ideas with stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a bright and engaging candidate with proven experience in a global consulting environment.
• Degree from the energy, sustainability, macroeconomic, climate economy sphere or similar would be desirable
• 2-3 years’ experience working across projects within a global consultancy is essential
• Proactive and charismatic
• Ability to work independently
• Self-driven, resilient and agile worker
• Socially adept at all levels and in all types of organisations
• Highly flexible for travel
POSTED: 19 Feb 2021 JOB ID: CPINAD21747