Remote HR Lead
Europe SALARY: $50,000 - $60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
My client is an international SaaS start up, seeking an experienced HR Lead to support their strategic growth plans, and people and development needs. This role will be on a full-time remote basis, reporting in to the CEO. This company offers incredible benefits and is a fully remote role, allowing you to work from anywhere providing you work UTC+1 hours.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including talent acquisition strategies, and adding value from a people perspective, with a continuous improvement approach
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all People related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to influence and integrate into the wider business
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change
- Overseeing and managing all compliance and international mobility aspects of the workforce, ensuring all documentation is up to date and compliant with local jurisdictional legislation.
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with local employment law
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years working within a senior HR Generalist position
- Experience working in a start-up / scale up environment
- International HR experience is desirable
- Nigerian labour laws knowledge will be a huge advantage
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Tech savvy, with experience in implementing HRIS, and advanced excel skills.
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 05 May 2022 JOB ID: AI5845