Relationship Manager ( Financial Services )
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 28,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is an independent financial services group with a global footprint, servicing approximately 13bn USD in assets. They provide investment solutions for emerging and developed markets with offices in Zurich, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Balzers, and Port Louis.
The ideal candidate should be a self-driven professional who has the ambition to become the next key stakeholder of the firm.
Requirements / Experience
To succeed in this highly dynamic and challenging business environment, my client is looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Master’s/ degree in business, law or finance
- Three years of work experience in the financial services industry or in finance in a multinational firm (e.g. Family Office, Corporate/Investment Banking, Private Equity, Wealth Planning, Investment solutions for UHNWIs, or treasury)
- Good knowledge of financial markets and corporate finance techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a client-facing role is a plus. Good communication and presentation skills. Candidate shall be extroverted, communicative, a team player and someone who connects easily with prospects
- Ideally legal knowledge of investment documentation
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to think outside the box
- Availability to travel internationally
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written. German is a plus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Sep 2023 JOB ID: MXC-DXB-RM