Recruitment Manager – SAUDI
International (other) SALARY: 40,000 AED - 50,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
My client is looking for a Senior Recruitment Manager to join their team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop, drive, and execute on the recruitment strategies that support all sectors.
- Work closely with our leaders to drive world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive hiring in order to meet business objectives.
- Interact and build successful relationships with key business leaders and serve as a primary source of recruitment strategy, consultation, and education.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute comprehensive recruiting plans with the ability to recruit and develop senior-level candidates.
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience.
- Partner with the hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Liaise with other HR functions through selection and onboarding to ensure a positive overall candidate experience
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies.
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions.
Education & Experience
- Nationally/Internationally recognized recruitment designations (desired)Extensive talent acquisition experience, and the implementation of talent acquisition strategies and processes
- Senior-level recruiting experience in a diverse range of industries
- Expertise in identifying and sourcing top industry talent globally
- Knowledge of both Saudi and international recruitment practices
- Experience leading and motivating a team is highly preferred
- Demonstrated involvement partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals
- Experience preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Work, etc.); HR and recruiting tech tools
Salary 40- 50,000 SAR per month + benefits
Will relocate a candidate if they have Saudi recruitment experience.
POSTED: 13 May 2021 JOB ID: ZCRMSA4445