Recruitment & HR Administrator
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My Client is a fascinating financial services boutique based in the heart of Soho, W1. They are a forward thing business which connects the top new and exciting businesses with investors. They are looking for an experienced HR operations Administrator / recruitment administrator to support the Head of HR.
Like many businesses, they have ambitious hiring plans next year and need someone to facilitate the administrative element of that as well as supporting the wider HR needs of the company.
The duties of the role could include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To own and manage the recruitment process – seeking guidance from the Head of HR when necessary for senior roles. This will include, but is not limited to the scheduling and smooth running of recruitment related activities (interviews, feedback, agency liaison)
- Must build a high quality candidate experience through the on boarding and induction process
- Support all internal and external HR related queries
- Regularly update company policies and ensure legal compliance
- Competently use the HR system (Breathe) to add new records for employees and update all others regularly
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Assist with and process UK and European payrolls
- Manage all benefits databases (Axa, Pension etc) and update with new joiners/leavers
- Work with the Head of HR to put in place a comprehensive Learning and Development offering for employees
This is a great position for someone with HR admin or recruitment support experience. It is strongly preferable that you have worked in financial services previously.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2021 JOB ID: DMRECANDHRADMIN