Recruitment Coordinator – Investment Bank, London City
London (City of) SALARY: £15 - £19 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Recruitment Coordinator – Investment Banking
Up to £19 per hour dependent on experience
9 am – 5 pm
My client, a globally recognised investment bank, are currently recruiting for Recruitment Coordinator superstars! They’re one of my favourite clients in terms of how they offer fantastic training on-the-job, and a collaborative work environment. They reward hard work and dedication with incredible long-term career prospects!
The Recruitment team are growing as they have so many roles on in the division at the moment so this is a great time to go in and stamp your mark! The role is high volume coordination so requires a keen eye, a expert juggler and above all else, a proactive attitude.
The hours are 9am - 5pm and there is flexiblity for the role to be hybrid!
What you will do:
- Be the face of the recruitment process for the candidates – giving them a fantastic candidate experience
- Pre-screening activities for applicants
- Interview coordination across time zones
- Following process while proactively finding solutions to roadblocks
Who you are:
- Experienced in dealing with high volume demands on your time
- A proactive, responsive and performance proud candidate
- Recruitment experience would be great but not necessary
- A real doer, driving the recruitment process forward
- Great attention to detail
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Aug 2022 JOB ID: CCENG26236