Recruitment Coordinator, Domiciliary Care
London (City of) SALARY: £21,000 - £23,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Recruitment Coordinator, Domiciliary Care – temp to perm
£23k per annum
Do you have a background in recruitment?
Would you love to join a rapidly expanding company who provide excellent home care to adults and children in the comfort of their own home?
If you answered yes to both of the above questions, then read on as this could be the role for you!
In this position, you will be joining a team of 2 Recruitment Coordinators and the role has come about because the predecessor has chosen to move out of London. You will be placing Carers and Nurses who will then provide high-quality home care for children and adults around London. They are a well-established and growing company who pride themselves on providing personalised care to their clients and they are a friendly, successful and focussed business who value each and every one of their employees.
Day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Conduct pre-screens and interviews of candidates suitable for recruitment requirements.
- Maintain a flexible, responsive staffing operation that meets the needs of the company and its customers.
- Ensure continuous staff compliance checks are maintained in line with Quality assurance guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Maintain timely and efficient communication with employees and the care department regarding mandatory requirements.
- Provide a timely and proactive response to all inquiries, forwarding to relevant colleagues as appropriate.
- Maximise IT system usage to facilitate compliance and ensure information can be traced and accessed by others.
- Ensure all administrative elements of the compliance process are adhered to in line with Company standards.
- Be responsible for the safeguarding of employee personal and confidential data whilst complying to data protection regulations.
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently – presenting a professional and business-like manner at all times.
- Contribute to the implementation of quality assurance goals and work to meet and exceed them.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Advertising vacancies and candidate resourcing throughout job boards
- Provide support with new starter clearance, obtaining satisfactory reference checks, enhanced disclosure and barring checks, exploring gaps in employment history and other compliance requirements.
- Obtain and scrutinise candidates’ documentation including photo ID, right to work evidence, training qualification certificates, professional registration details, work history, health and immunisation status, numeracy, and language proficiency, in strict accordance with a regulatory and contractual requirement.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by the management team
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have experience of working within a recruitment role and experience within healthcare would be highly beneficial.
If this role is of interest and you have the desired experience, please apply now as I will be presenting people to my client early next week.
POSTED: 26 May 2021 JOB ID: CLSRECCO