London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Recruitment Coordinator – Graduate Opportunity
City of London
£30,000 - £40,000 Benefits + Bonus
A financial services firm based in the city is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their London team. If you are looking for fabulous offices, inclusive team culture with a real innovative start-up work environment this will be the place for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy recruitment coordinator role with lots of variety and development opportunities, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys fast-paced environments, organising and seeing a process through from start to finish! Typical duties include:
- Supporting the recruitment team in London with the logistics of the recruitment process
- Liaising with external recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new hires
- Assisting with the sourcing of candidates for roles and reviewing CV’s on occasions.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in an admin based role, be an efficient organiser and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Strong academic achievements, degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive nature.
- Results orientated.
- 1 years experience within an administrative role ideally from a recruitment capacity.
- Experience working in a customer service/service orientated role.
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus.
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 03 Jan 2023 JOB ID: KHBRC8175