Recruitment Consultant – Tiger Private Division
US SALARY: $90,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
The Tiger Private Division has an exciting opening for their first dedicated US Consultant to join a successful and driven team! This is a hybrid role, based out of our Manhattan office a minimum of 3 days per week.
If you have worked in Lifestyle Management or Account Management dealing with HNW clients this could be an exciting change in career, alternatively, you may come from a yachting background as a Chief Steward/ess, or a House Manager from a private household. We recruit for all domestic household staff, from butlers, nannies, chauffeurs and housekeepers to private PA's, estate managers and chief of staff so it would be ideal if you come with an understanding of how a fully staffed household operates. Tiger Private works with UHNW and VIP clients internationally, so the ideal candidate will understand the needs of this level of client. You will be perfect for this role if you understand and enjoy delivering 5* levels of service, with meticulous attention to detail and are incentivised by working to KPI's.
Tiger Recruitment is a fast-paced consultancy with some of the best clients and candidates in the market. Our team is motivated, successful and very well looked after. We are all very dedicated and driven to succeed in cementing our reputation as one of the leading staffing agencies in our market. We have a positive, supportive team environment and encourage the balance of a fun and driven workplace. Our business is all about relationships and will see you working closely with clients and candidates. The key skills for this role are communication and drive to succeed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing and advertising job roles, writing briefs and candidate profiles
- Responding to candidate job applications, emails or messages and providing feedback promptly
- Building on and expanding existing client relationships and developing new business wherever possible
- Taking detailed job briefs (over the phone, VC and face to face)
- Negotiating terms and contracts
- Managing recruitment processes including scheduling interviews, taking feedback and negotiating offers
- Achieving high fill rates on roles and targets
- The ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who can work in a very fast-paced environment. You will have experience in a recruitment, account management or business development role.
- Team player – able to build strong relationships internally and work well within a team
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and composed
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
- Commercial awareness and strong business sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
We are looking for someone positive, professional and driven with good problem-solving skills. Graduate or graduate calibre preferred and experience in a client facing role will be highly advantageous.
In addition to a generous salary and commission structure, we have a range of exciting company benefits including:
- 25 days PTO, additional leave between Christmas and New Year
- Health insurance from day 1
- 401(k), up to 4% matching
- 2 volunteer days per year
- Company trips, team nights out, lunches and other incentives
- Additional rewards for long service
POSTED: 21 May 2022 JOB ID: ALINTERNALPRI12345