Recruitment Consultant – temporary division
London (City of) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment was founded in 2001 and specialise in placing high calibre support staff. We recruit across all industry sectors and for clients looking to fill permanent, temporary, fixed term contract and virtual vacancies. Our clients range from FTSE 100's, Financial Services, Technology and Property to Creative, Charitable Organisations, Family Offices and Private Households. We recruit throughout London as well as nationally and internationally (Europe, Dubai and the U.S). We have offices in London’s West End, City of London, Dubai and New York and are looking at further expansion into Europe.
Tiger specialises across six divisions - Business Support, HR, Technology, Hospitality, Finance and Accounting, and Private - Family Office recruitment.
Tiger Recruitment are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy temporary Business Support division at our City office. This role will be to join an established team on a busy desk.
This is a hybrid role with 3 days required in our office 3 days per week with flexible hours provided.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not limited to):
- Researching and approaching clients with Tiger Recruitment’s services.
- Building on and expanding existing client relationships wherever possible.
- Writing and advertising job roles, attracting top candidates to register with Tiger Recruitment.
- Continually network with candidates to generate recommendations.
- Taking detailed job briefs (meeting in person/via VC wherever possible)
- Negotiating and agreeing terms as required
- Preparing candidates for interviews, coaching them where necessary
- Consistency and excellence in billings
- Hitting individual monthly targets
- Experience within a recruitment role, ideally within hiring for Business Support or HR divisions.
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage a diverse workload.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Self-starter – able to manage own workload and self-motivate.
- Team player – able to build strong relationships internally and work well within a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive demeanor with lots of energy.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- 25 days annual leave on pro rata basis plus office closed between Christmas and New Year (increases to 30 days with length of service)
- One duvet day each year
- Hybrid working policy
- Mygym discounts
- Private health cover after probation period
- Progression and training opportunities
- Mobile phone after probation period
- 4:30pm Friday finish on a fortnightly basis
- Flexible hour scheme
- Two volunteer days paid each year
- Legacy-in-service initiatives to promote personal training and development
- Company trips and team away days
- International office working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- One month paid sabbatical
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Jun 2023 JOB ID: TRE/JP/HQ00029861