Recruitment Consultant – Private Staffing Division £30k – £40k (O.T.E £50k- £75k)
London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
The Tiger Private Division has an exciting opening for a Consultant to join a successful and driven team on the Perm desk!
If you have worked in Lifestyle Management or Account Management dealing with HNW clients this could be an exciting change in your career, alternatively, you may come from a yachting background as a Chief Steward/ess, or a House Manager from a Private Household.
Tiger Private works with UHNW and VIP clients in the UK and internationally, so we need a consultant who understands the needs of this level of client. You will be perfect for this role if you understand and enjoy delivering 5* levels of service, with meticulous attention to detail and are incentivised by working to KPI's.
We recruit for all domestic household staff, from butlers, nannies, chauffeurs and housekeepers to Private PA's and Chief of Staff and it would be ideal if you come with an understanding of how a fully staffed household operates.
Tiger Recruitment is a fast-paced consultancy with some of the best clients and candidates in the market. Our team is motivated, successful and very well looked after. We are all very dedicated and driven to succeed in cementing our reputation as one of London’s leading staffing agencies. We have a positive, supportive team environment and encourage the balance of a fun and driven workplace.
We are looking for a like-minded individual who is interested in joining our team. You will work in an all-encompassing role that allow you to manage your own workload and take on masses of responsibility. Our business is all about relationships and will see you working closely with clients and candidates. The key skills for this role are communication and drive to succeed.
We are looking for someone positive, professional and driven with good problem-solving skills. Graduate or graduate calibre preferred and experience in a client facing role will be highly advantageous.
In addition to a generous salary and commission structure, we have a range of exciting company benefits including: -
25 days annual leave, duvet day, additional leave between Christmas and New Year
Private health cover
Company trips, team nights out, lunches and other incentives
Long service rewards
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing and advertising job roles, writing briefs and candidate profiles
- Responding to candidate job applications, emails or messages and providing feedback promptly
- Building on and expanding existing client relationships and developing new business wherever possible
- Taking detailed job briefs (over the phone, VC and face to face) negotiating terms and contracts
- Managing recruitment processes including scheduling interviews, taking feedback and negotiating offers
- Achieving high fill rates on roles and targets
The ideal candidate is a positive, self-starter who can work in a very fast-paced environment. You will have experience in a recruitment, account management or business development role.
- Team player – able to build strong relationships internally and work well within a team
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and composed
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
- Commercial awareness and strong business sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
We are excited to be taking on our next hire on this exciting desk !
POSTED: 21 Jun 2022 JOB ID: REGEN