Recruitment Consultant, Business Support Division
London (West End) SALARY: £32,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our London team, working exclusively with clients in the US. Tiger Recruitment is a global recruitment agency headquartered in London, founded in 2001. We specialize in placing top-tier candidates within administrative support, human recourses and finance and accounting positions, as well as domestic staff for (U)HNW homes.
As part of the business support division, you would be recruiting across all industries and filling permanent, temporary, fixed term contracts and virtual openings. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to experience one of the largest recruitment markets in the world with a lot of opportunities for placing roles with big fees!
- Full-cycle (360 degree) recruitment from generating leads and sourcing business, through to candidate sourcing and placement.
- Candidate care and generation; writing job advertisements; confidently using recruitment software such as LinkedIn Recruiter and our internal CRM to source candidates and record information accurately.
- Interviewing and vetting potential candidates for our clients through video meetings.
- Business development and account management; building on and expanding existing client relationships and developing new business wherever possible.
- Working closely with hiring managers and HR personnel to understand the business and their individual hiring needs, fostering long term relationships and repeat business.
- Negotiating with clients on terms of business and candidate offers, offering market knowledge and salary benchmarking.
- Working with candidates to help develop interview skills and ensure they are guided through the interview process with a high-touch consultative approach.
- Achieving set KPIs and hitting monthly revenue targets with a focus on consistency and excellence in billings.
Our ideal candidate would be an individual with previous recruitment experience, preferably in a similar market with a history of shown solid billings. You will be solutions oriented with great problem-solving abilities, a high level of polish and be a team player. Along with strong written and verbal communication, you will have the ability to work well under pressure, while continuing to stay calm and composed. You will be tech savvy, able to pick up new systems quickly and have a strong business sense and commercial awareness.
We offer top tier benefits, and a generous commission structure. Get in touch to hear more!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 07 Dec 2023 JOB ID: ALT11111