London (West End) SALARY: £0 - £0 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment was founded in 2001 and specialise in placing high calibre support staff. We recruit across all industry sectors and for clients looking to fill permanent, temporary, fixed term contract and virtual vacancies. We have a great company culture and we are seeking someone hungry and eager!
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Business Support division.
This is a hybrid role with 3 days required in our office 3 days per week with flexible hours provided.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not limited to):
- Researching and approaching clients with Tiger Recruitment’s services.
- Building on and expanding existing client relationships wherever possible.
- Writing and advertising job roles, attracting top candidates to register with Tiger Recruitment.
- Continually network with candidates to generate recommendations.
- Taking detailed job briefs (meeting in person/via VC wherever possible)
- Negotiating and agreeing terms as required
- Preparing candidates for interviews, coaching them where necessary
- Consistency and excellence in billings
- Hitting individual monthly targets
- Experience within a recruitment role, or some experience of internal recruitment.
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage a diverse workload.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Self-starter – able to manage own workload and self-motivate.
- Team player – able to build strong relationships internally and work well within a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Positive demeanor with lots of energy.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 May 2023 JOB ID: ABRC9819