Switzerland TERM: Permanent
Are you an experienced Recruiter or Sales Specialist looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a growing Recruitment business based in the heart of Zurich?
Tiger Recruitment was founded in 2001 and specialises in placing high calibre Business Support, Technical, Finance and HR candidates in to permanent, temporary and fixed term contracts. Our clients range from large global multinationals in Banking, Financial Services and Technology through to Family Offices and Private Households
Our aim is to provide clients and candidates with a superior service that is underpinned by a truly consultative methodology.
We have offices in London, Dubai and New York and in August 2022 we expanded into Europe by opening an office in Zurich. We are now very excited to be looking for an additional member to join the Zurich team and would very much like to hear from you if you are as excited by this opportunity as we are.
- Attracting top candidates to register with Tiger Recruitment through advertising, screening, interviewing and registering candidates
- Providing advice including information on job search, CV format, interviews and salaries
- Researching and developing new business wherever possible as well as expanding existing client relationships
- Telephone, Video and face to face meetings with new and existing clients
- Achieving set KPIs as set out in the Business Development Guidelines
- Offering market knowledge, salary benchmarking and any additional information your client may find useful
- Taking detailed job briefs
- Consult and influence client and candidates on best practice throughout the interview and offer process
- Assistance in the offer process and post placement follow up.
- Previous demonstrable recruitment experience or Sales / Account management experience
- Experience or knowledge gained within the field of Banking Ops or Technical business areas would be a distinct advantage
- Excited by the opportunity to be at the beginning of a growth phase
- Fluency in English is essential and ideally German to an advanced level
- Self-starter – able to manage their own workload and self-motivate
- Team player – able to build strong relationships internally and work well within a team
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU/EFTA passport or an existing Swiss permit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2022 JOB ID: JLrc251122