Recruitment and HR Lead
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a highly reputable boutique management consultancy looking for an experienced HR and Recruitment Lead to support their growth plans and HR needs. This role will be on a full time basis and is a standalone role, so will suit a very self-motivated individual.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle, including recruitment, onboarding and offboarding lifecycle
- Manage the full recruitment process from creating the JD with the hiring manager, benchmarking salaries, advertising the role, through to interviewing candidates and offering the roles, and then onboarding and ensuring the candidate journey runs smoothly
- Continually pipeline candidates for live or future roles
- Manage the graduate recruitment campaigns and build strong relationships with top 10 UK universities
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all HR and Recruitment related matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Tech savvy, with experience in using various HRIS and advanced excel skills.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years working within Recruitment and HR
- Recruitment experience including interviewing, direct sourcing, pipelining
- CIPD Qualified – desirable but not essential
- University graduate – ideally with a 2.1 or higher
- Professional Services background, ideally with an understanding of the nuances of working in a consultancy
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise – extremely organised
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 16 Jun 2021 JOB ID: AI2549