New York City, NY SALARY: $140,000 - $185,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Title: Recruiting Director
Salary: $140,000 - $185,000 pa.
Tiger is partnered with a family office/venture capital firm that is looking for a Recruiting Director. This is the perfect opportunity for a seasoned recruiter who enjoys the day-to-day recruiting role but is also interested in building a program to sustain and support the recruiting needs of a global enterprise. They will play an integral role in supporting the business in establishing best-in-class recruiting practices in an ever-growing organization. The role will be multi-dimensional and is a growth opportunity for someone seeking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that functions internationally.
- Work directly with HR Department and key stakeholders to oversee the life cycle of the talent acquisition process across departments and roles.
- Participate in weekly recruiting strategy and update sessions.
- Collaboratively develop and work toward a successful recruiting process and strategy for a rapidly growing organization.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with external recruiters and vendors.
- Assist with outlining job descriptions and posting and sourcing as well as screening candidates.
- Creatively engage and problem-solve to find well-qualified candidates on an ongoing basis for varied roles.
- Liaise between stakeholders, candidates, and recruiters to ensure a smooth and efficient, and high-touch candidate experience for all involved.
- Ability to rigorously assess candidates while ensuring that they have a pleasant experience.
- Oversee and execute the scheduling, tracking, and recruiter outreach portions of talent acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of proven experience as a leader in recruiting
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior experience building and delivering a recruiting function.
- Analytical and experienced with KPIs and metrics.
- Knowledge of fair employment practices.
- Ability to travel
- “Get it done” attitude and tenacity for achievement.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 22 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JK25124