Receptionist – Temp to Perm
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
A prestigious private banking and asset management company are looking for a new Receptionist for their London office on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent for the right person. You will be working with a close-knit support team. You will be based in their stunning state of the art office 4 days per week with 1 day per week from home if desired.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This position is a crucial role for the business as their sole receptionist for the London office. It is a very involved position and one that you can truly make your own. Typical duties include:
- Full ownership of the front of house function, all meeting rooms and facilities management
- Dealing with a range of high-net-worth clients and key members of staff
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining stock levels
- Answering incoming calls and greeting guests
- Helping organise events, lunches, office functions and more
- Assisting with any overflow PA and admin workload
- Distributing incoming mail and deliveries and organising couriers
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have solid experience in a front of house role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time. Essential requirements:
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Excellent communicator
- Approachable and friendly
- Tech savvy and able to assist with AV equipment
This role will pay up to £22 per hour on the temp side and when it becomes permanent, a generous salary up to £40k per annum. Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Benefits include 25 days holiday, private health cover, bonus and trips abroad
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a company that looks after all employees incredibly well. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 20 Jul 2022 JOB ID: RS26961