Receptionist – Central Oxford
UK (regional) SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
£20,000 - £25,000 Benefits + Bonus
A growing international firm is looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative Receptionist to join the Oxford Office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy and varied Receptionist role. It will be based in newly refurbished offices meaning you can make the role your own! Typical duties include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing the meeting room, setting up, clearing down, ordering catering etc
- Taking ownership of the stock levels across the stationery, kitchen, vending machines
- Liaising with contractors on building maintenance issues
- Being the go-to person with admin requests from the team.
- Being the person who sources the company birthday, leaving, long service presents!
- Any ad hoc admin duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have had some experience in a similar Receptionist role, be a positive person and take pride in the office overall!
- Have experience in a Receptionist role.
- Experience in a corporate office
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Positive outlook and demeanour
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £25k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and other benefits
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 09 Sep 2021 JOB ID: KHBOXF23004