Receptionist, Boutique School, West End!
London (West End) SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
*This role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest* This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and professional individual to manage the reception of a coeducational secondary day school based in the West End.
You will be working alongside a professional and ambitious team and will provide organised and effective Front of House and Receptionist support to the Upper and Lower school. You must ensure an effective, professional and personable service is provided at all times.
This role covers a variety of duties including:
- To be the ‘face of the school’ to welcome guests and visitors ensuring refreshments are always offered to guests where appropriate
- To keep the reception tidy and up to date with relevant literature on a weekly basis
- Answer the telephone, take messages and email staff
- Deal with parent queries
- To receive permission slips, cheques, etc. from parents
- Organise and distribute post
- Oversee registration and monitor attendance levels as required
- Produce attendance data on a weekly and termly basis
- Keep the reception and school office tidy
- To greet visitors and sign them in as necessary, check ID and receive deliveries as required
- Alongside the Heads PA and the Registrar, the Receptionist will be a key member of the Front Office team and is responsible for being the first point of call for new, prospective and established parents
The team are seeking a proactive, friendly and personable candidate. You must have the ability to deal with a variety of people and situations (both personally and on the telephone) and have a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (both verbally, in person and written)
- Have the confidence and ability to manage a reception
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in the role – apply now!
POSTED: 16 Jun 2020 JOB ID: MDREC7916