Receptionist – Boutique Gym – City of London
London (City of) SALARY: £10 - £11 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Receptionist for a boutique, high-end gym – City of London
£10-12 per hour dependent on experience
6 am – 2:30 pm / 11 am – 7:30 pm
Do you thrive working in a customer-facing role?
Are you committed to providing a top level of customer service at all times?
Do you have an active interest in health and fitness?
My client, a prestigious and growing transformation gym with high-profile clients is looking for a couple of Receptionists to join their Front of House team. Many of their team regularly contribute to health magazines such as Men’s Health and Women’s Health and they value that all their staff share a passion for health and fitness!
The reception must be staffed from 6 am – 7:30 pm, so they work to 2 shift patterns; either 6 am – 2:30 pm or 11 am – 7:30 pm and you will need to have the flexibility to cover either shift. There will sometimes be the requirement to work on Saturdays as well.
What you’ll do:
- Meet and greet all members and prospective members
- Help with any membership queries, both over the phone and in-person
- Responding to customer emails and assisting with appointment booking
- Assist with the monitoring of the team inbox and ensure that emails are replied to in a timely y fashion
- Answer incoming calls and deal with queries or delegate them as appropriate
- Maintain and update the internal database
- Assist with general administration
Who you are:
My client requires someone with:
- 1-3 years experience working in a customer-facing role
- Motivation, confidence, and initiative
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- An active interest in health and fitness
If you feel you have the passion, personality, and confidence to work in a customer-facing receptionist role such as this, please apply now!
POSTED: 25 Apr 2022 JOB ID: CCGY25915