Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for Private Equity Firm in West End
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A Private Equity firm in the West End are looking for a top-class Receptionist and Administrative Assistant to support their team and act as the first point of contact for the company.
As Receptionist and Administrative Assistant, you will be the face (and voice!) of the company for all visitors and callers, and you will be responsible for putting in place the administrative procedures that help company life to flourish.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Take inbound calls swiftly and energetically
- Meet and greet clients and staff members from the company’s overseas offices
- Liaising with building management and front-of-house staff
- Set up and manage bookings and meeting rooms, including for video conference liaisons
- Check up on office and kitchen supplies and take care of any stock and supply issues
- Take care of expenses for junior team members
- Cover for Executive Assistant when she is out of office (dealing with travel and meetings scheduling, and ordering of supplies)
WHO YOU’LL BE:
An energetic and switched-on Receptionist, who is experienced in office operations and administrative duties and is open to seizing internal progression opportunities within in the company.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary up to £40k depending on experience
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Discretionary Bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Sep 2022 JOB ID: HM027577