London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a fantastic role for a bright and friendly “people’s person” who wants to be part of a professional team. This front of house role will see you take on the role of Receptionist for the London headquarters. You will be responsible for looking after all reception and office coordination responsibilities working alongside one other person as part of the office services team. You will be working with a growing finance company who really invest time in their staff. The working hours are 9:30am – 6pm and this is a fully office based role, working with a wonderful and friendly team.
What you will be expected to do
This is a busy and varied role which will see you taking on extra responsibilities alongside the Reception desk. You will be expected to:
- Manage the Reception switchboard, answering calls and directing them to the correct team/people
- Welcome guests to the building
- Coordinate meeting rooms and ensure all AV equipment is set up and working correctly
- Report any building issues to maintenance
- Book taxis and couriers when needed
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties such as scanning, printing, binding and collecting post
Who you are
They are looking for personable and professional individuals with a positive outlook to their work. They are looking for:
- Strong organisational skills
- A personable individual who enjoys building rapport with different people
- Tech savvy with good knowledge of MS office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proactive and positive in your approach to working
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a family feel. They look after their employees incredibly well and offer fantastic benefits such as, 28 days holiday, 10% pension contributions, free lunches and much more.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Sep 2023 JOB ID: RS30731