London (Greater) SALARY: £27,000 - £28,500 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
We are currently on the lookout for a confident, friendly, and highly organised Receptionist to support a busy team at a school in North London. This role offers attractive working hours, with a convenient start time at 7:30 am and an early finish at 4:00 pm. What's more, your holidays will align perfectly with school holidays, which is ideal for those who cherish this time off. This is a temporary-to-permanent position, offering a fantastic opportunity to work in a fulfilling role where you'll have the chance to collaborate with wonderful families and colleagues.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors.
- To support and monitor attendance in the school
- Assist with pupil first aid / welfare duties, liaising with parents and staff.
- Operate relevant equipment / ICT packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Databases, and Internet)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong administrator and receptionist, looking for a fulfilling role in a supportive environment.
- Experience working in education is preferred
- Knowledge of First aid Knowledge of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Effective use of ICT packages
- Use of relevant equipment/resources
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
If you're interested or know someone who might be a great fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Sep 2023 JOB ID: IH/30994