London (Greater) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum
This is an exciting opportunity to be a Receptionist at the Head Office of a luxury fashion brand based in South West London. They are seeking a switched-on, professional individual with a great attitude to be front of house at their Head Office. A great opportunity for someone looking to get into the Fashion industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a great role where you will be front of house working alongside a fun and sociable team helping to ensure the smooth running of the office day to day. Some duties include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the door and the telephone in a timely manner
- Managing/ordering supplies for the office
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy to a high standard
- Managing maintenance requests
- Assisting the Office Manager and HR with social and event planning
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have experience in a similar role or an interest and experience in retail. You will be enthusiastic, personable and proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well in a team
- Great IT skills
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Complimentary monthly breakfast/lunches
- Weekly office drinks
- And lots more!
Office hours: 5 days in the office from 9.00am – 6.00pm.
If you are interested in this new and exciting role, apply below now!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Jan 2023 JOB ID: CWR8853