London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a well presented and highly efficient receptionist to join an international engineering consultancy company. This is a typical receptionist role where you will be expected to be highly adaptable to take on all necessary responsibilities. The ideal candidate would be service-focused, proactive, and organised. Please see some of the responsibilities below:
This role is offering up to £32k plus benefits.
What you’ll do;
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors
- Answering the phone, taking messages and voicemails
- Meet and greet clients professionally, delivering a 5* service
- Schedule meeting room bookings and set up board rooms where necessary
- Ad-hoc tasks necessary to the office – e.g. ordering stationery
- Admin support to wider teams as required
- Ensuring the reception area is always kept neat and tidy
- Office duties such as printing, scanning, receiving post/couriers
What you’ll need;
- Experience in a reception role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- A fantastic attitude toward picking up ad hoc tasks and getting involved where required
- Highly motivated, focused, and organised
- Pleasant telephone manner and efficiency in relaying messages and taking instructions.
- Proactive and focused individual who takes pride in their presentation
- Be a team player that can work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Nov 2022 JOB ID: LWREC8257