London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Receptionist – Consultancy
City of London
up to £28,000 plus bonus and benefits.
An established global consultancy firm with an impressive office based in the heart of the City is looking to recruit a Receptionist to work as part of a two-man reception desk and report directly to the Office Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy and varied Reception role with much more to do than just your traditional meet and greets duties so requires someone super personable but also with solid admin skills too. Typical duties include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up meeting rooms and ensuring all equipment is ready
- Taking incoming calls and relaying messages in a timely fashion
- Managing the meeting room booking system, moving around meetings to suit the size and highlighting last-minute changes internally when room numbers change.
- Ordering all lunches where required
- Assisting with admin tasks including Presentations, Reports, Binding.
- Ordering office supplies and managing budgets
- Processing invoices and expenses.
- Ad hoc project work.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have some experience in a similar Receptionist role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Experience in a reception role in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail to ensure the reception area is immaculate
- Solid Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Team player and positive attitude.
This role will pay up to £28k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and benefits.
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 19 Jul 2022 JOB ID: KHBREC6462