Reception/ Events Role – Members Club
London (West End) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
This is a lovely Reception/ Evets temp to perm role based in the West End working for a boutique Members club. A hangout for Modern family living. You will be working full-time on a rota and hours will be 8:00 – 6:00 or 9:30– 6:00. You will be jumping into the role asap on a temp contract, with a perm role up for grabs! This role does require weekend hours.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will support the membership and events team and be the front face for members on arrival and departure.
- Greeting members
- Supporting invoicing, collecting fees and updating member profiles
- Inbox management
- Dealing with incoming calls and general enquires
- Support with delivery of events, classes and nursery
- Act as the go to person in the office
WHO YOU ARE
You will be the type of person who likes to work as a team, build strong relationships and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have experience in a similar role
- Go above and beyond
- Friendly, energetic and natural fair for making people feel welcome
Benefits (If permanent)
- Career progression, rapidly expanding company
- Great team culture & environment
- Events & socials
- Healthy & nutritious meals provided on shift
- Discount on dining for yourself and friends
- Flexible working patterns
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Nov 2022 JOB ID: IFRecp028353