UK (Regional) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Job title: Quality Manager
Location: Fully remote
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting Quality Manager position to work for an IT solutions and services provider. They are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join them on a fully remote basis and work with internal departments to cover risk management, cyber strategy, audits, health & safety, sustainability and training.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To coordinate activities to meet the quality standards in ISO and ensure the quality meets both internal and external requirements
- Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance
- Manage ISO 9001 LUK&I, ISO 14001 LUK&1 (Q), ISO 27001 LUK&I (Q)
- Risk assessment planning, training and completion
- Plan internal audit schedule
- Host health & safety meetings
Key skills & experience
- Previous experience working as Quality Manager
- The ability to work well under pressure and deal with difficult clients
- Planning and project management skills
- Strong experience managing ISO accreditations
This is an amazing opportunity for a Quality Manager to further develop their career within a flexible company that offer great benefits.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Mar 2023 JOB ID: NIQUMA001