Public Relations Officer – Dubai
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 6,000 AED - 8,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Ensure seamless handling of residency matters for employees, dependants and visitors and
update the onshore firm’s licenses and memberships.
1. Handle new work permits, renewals, transfers and cancellations of employees and
2. Ensure timely completion of visa processing for employees and all dependants.
3. Legalise documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as required.
4. Renew the trade licenses and memberships from the Ministry of
Economy and the Chamber of Commerce.
5. Provide HR with the WPS details of employees.
6. Renew customs’ code and post office boxes.
7. Represent the company at the Labour and Immigration offices, Dubai Economic
Department, and the Chamber of Commerce.
8. Stay up to date with the UAE Labour law and any changes in procedures within the
Ministry of Immigration and Ministry of Labour.
9. Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the
conduct of the role.
10. Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
11. Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any discipline.
2. 0 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Knowledge of the UAE labour law and Pension Authority procedures and applications.
4. Good command of English.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Flexible in handling new tasks.
7. Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines and support multiple parties’
8. Ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
Any other tasks required within the general scope of the department.
The successful candidate will be of a good caliber and are bright.
You will need to have UAE based governmental/immigration experience and in-depth knowledge with the various government departments here- having worked with free-zones, DLD, DED.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Mar 2023 JOB ID: ZCPRO