London (Greater) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A lovely Property company in South-West London are looking for a Property Manager to join their sociable team.
This Property Manager role is reporting into the Senior Property Manager. They are looking for a dynamic person, with a great muck-in attitude. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing rental property portfolio
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Dealing with complaints, maintenance and notices
- Liaising with lettings negotiators
- Updating databases
- All related administrative duties
This is an exciting opportunity for a switched-on Property Manager to join a friendly team in lovely new offices.
You will have at least a year’s experience within property. You will also have an excellent attitude and willingness to learn.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous package:
- Quarterly bonuses
- 3 days off for your birthday
- 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays, discretionary time off between Christmas and New Year), holiday increases each year up to 28 days
If you are interested in this Property Managerrole then apply below now!
POSTED: 21 Sep 2020 JOB ID: LKPROPMAN21612