Projects and People Administrator – hybrid set up in Central London
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a superstar Projects and People Administrator has come up at a fab global company in London. They are looking for a switched on, personable and hardworking individual who is super confident with excel/data and a great multi-tasker. Their offices are based in the heart of Mayfair, and they offer a hybrid work set-up.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy role with lots of different duties, requiring the successful candidate to be hugely flexible, unflappable, and able to work autonomously. Typical duties include:
- Assisting with decisions based and backed up by data gathered
- Use the conclusions from data to improve employer engagement and communications
- Take on any ad hoc requests and projects from the wider team
- Be creative with comms and used CRM systems to gather data
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, be an efficient worker, hugely confident with excel – analysing data and explaining findings. You must also be hugely personable, able to work in a team but also autonomously and have an interested in employer engagement and communications.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Preferably have experience working in a large organisation
- Hugely confident in verbal and written English
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Proactive nature and good at multi-tasking
- High attention to detail and a fab ‘get things done’ attitude
This role will pay up to £40k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and other benefits
This is a really exciting opportunity and they are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 27 Apr 2022 JOB ID: ADMCPPA5925