Project Operations Coordinator
London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Project Operations Coordinator – Technology
Salary: Up to £30K
An exciting new role for a Project Operations Coordinator within a tech company who are a suite of powerful legal services & technologies proven to deliver efficiency, quality, and cost savings for challenges of any size type. All supported by our global experts, robust workflows, and secure, scalable technology infrastructure are looking for someone to join their team in the City of London to carry out various administrative duties and assist in a fast-paced capacity.
This is for a person to provide administrative and integration support to relieve executive and Project Management leadership of complex tasks duties related to the POD organisational structure. This person requires in-depth knowledge of e-discovery operations, policies, and procedures. If you can handle details that are highly confidential and critical nature this is for you. You would be preparing presentation materials for executive meetings and works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Someone who is confident contacting internal colleagues at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
• Serves as the main Point of Contact (POC) for various administrative functions including on boarding new hires, email announcement and communication, maintaining an employee
directory, maintaining a MS Teams and SharePoint file site and team calendar organization
• Assist with special projects, presentation creation in PowerPoint, agenda creation and
distribution and extensive detailed reporting in Excel
• Maintain team calendars, schedule and lead Zoom webinars and MS Team meetings for 200 plus
attendees and travel arrangements
• Collects, prepares, and provides analysis of data for use in discussions and meetings with the
• Assist with client activity, presentations, and reporting
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, able to collaborate across all levels of an
• Proven ability to handle multiple sensitive and highly confidential documents in a professional
and ethical manner
• Demonstrated ability to work confidentially, diplomatically, cooperatively, and effectively. Able
to act with tact and discretion.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with resolving complex issues or complaints
• Experience with coordination of hiring and onboarding new employees
• Ability to generate and circulate a meeting agenda and capture and circulate the meeting
• Excellent presentation skills and interaction with colleagues
• Team player and is ready to constantly develop his / her skills, qualifications, knowledge, and
personality (learning orientation)
• Experience using Microsoft Office (including Teams), Outlook and SharePoint to create and
maintain reporting and team documentation
• Ability to create and maintain organization charts in Visio
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, work independently, strong organizational, communication
and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a confidential, fast-paced environment with a substantial amount of
• Requires flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, project coordination
experience, advanced ability to prioritize tasks, and the ability to work well with all levels of
internal management and project team.
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines independently
What You’ll need and who you are:
• Excellent administrative skills – good literacy and numeracy qualifications
• 1-2 year’s workplace experience
• Someone who can work under pressure and meet deadlines independently
• Someone who can offer flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, project coordination experience, advanced ability to prioritise tasks, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and project team.
- Salary – Up to £30K
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- PMI / Dental
- Life insurance and income protection
Working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5:30pm.
Office location – City of London
If you are interested in this new and exciting opportunity, apply below now!
POSTED: 12 May 2022 JOB ID: LSOC26122