Project Manager – Insurance
Zurich (Switzerland) TERM: Contract
Project Manager - Insurance
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager from the Insurance industry who has worked on complex, cross-functional projects.
The role will be based in Zurich and has an initial timescale of 3 months with a strong potential for extension.
- Manage a cross-functional, complex project in the non-life sector with close Interfaces to legal/regulatory and finance
- Work closely and directly with the Chief Insurance Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Legal Counsel and Chief Transformation & Operations Officer to drive the project forward
- Coordinate the activities within non-life and across the above mentioned areas in the Insurance
- Analyze problems and, together with the project team, work out possible solutions incl. recommendations
- Prepare regular status updates and decision-making bases for the steering committee and the management
- Communicate transparently and escalate problems in the project promptly and fairly
- Ensure that the quality of the project is right and you manage project risks, including measures to reduce them risk reduction
- Assume responsibility for the planning and implementation of the project, including ensuring the Quality and manage project budget, schedules and project resources
- Monitor the project progress to ensure the timely completion of the project
- 10 years of experience in the management of complex, cross-functional projects in the insurance sector and in cooperation with the management
- Cross-functional and deep experience in the insurance field with strong knowledge of the field Non-Life, Legal/Regulatory and/or Financial.
- Solution-oriented, pro-active personality with management experience, which at the same time motivates and enjoys the practical (hands-on) cooperation and support of the project team
- Ability to describe complex issues in an understandable way and present them to management
- Very good presentation (PowerPoint) and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English and German is a must, other languages are an advantage
For this position, we can only consider Swiss nationals, EU citizens or professionals possessing a valid EU / EFTA passport.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 May 2023 JOB ID: JLPM29778