Project Manager- Aluminium Experience (Must be in Saudi)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 25,000 AED - 28,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Interdisciplinary Project Manager to join our client's Metal division. The successful candidate will be responsible for optimizing interdisciplinary structures, processes, and procedures, leading cross-functional teams, and ensuring the successful implementation of projects within budget and timelines. They will be tasked with identifying clear requirements for stakeholders and team members, communicating effectively to make necessary adjustments, and continuously reviewing critical project paths to manage risks and problems. Additionally, the candidate will play a crucial role in further developing the project portfolio within the Metal division and preparing decision templates for management.
- Optimize interdisciplinary structures, processes, and procedures within the Metal division.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure successful project implementation.
- Control and share responsibility for detailed action plans.
- Identify clear requirements for stakeholders and team members.
- Communicate effectively to make adjustments regarding resources, costs, time, and benefits, escalating when necessary.
- Continuously review critical project paths, identifying and managing risks and problems.
- Further develop the project portfolio within the Metal division and propose additional measures.
- Prepare decision templates for management.
- Completed degree, ideally with a major in Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Experience in managing complex projects.
- Secure knowledge and skills of modern project management methods with a high digital affinity.
- Strong desire to create and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented working style.
- Empathy and ability to work with people of all kinds.
- Effective communication skills to engage with stakeholders on equal levels.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Feb 2024 JOB ID: FL_DXB_PM