London (Greater) SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
*This role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest* An East London based design brand are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team of about 40ppl, in their bright, and spacious offices. The company has offices in New York and China too.
In this role you will:
- Be extremely organised; managing product design launch schedules, calendars, and the designers expectations.
- You will be working with the creative design team, logistics and senior management to organise the launch of new products to market. You will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- You will be managing a tracker - to ensure that you up to date on all product development timelines, at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years working in product development
- Experience managing product development teams - they need someone to really hit the ground running
- Familiarity with production schedules
- Excellent communication skills - as you will be liaising with the factory in China, and supply chain.
- Salary between £40-60k (dependant on experience)
- Hours are 9-6pm
- 25 days' holiday
- Team days out
- Office snacks and an office dog!
POSTED: 16 Jun 2020 JOB ID: IWPMEL21118