Project Finance Analyst
London (Greater) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A leading niche building services and consulting firm is currently hiring for a Finance Analyst to support project managers in tracking financial performance. The company has doubled in size over the last 3 years offering strong long-term career prospects. With a strong benefits package and a great working culture, this is a great opportunity for you to play a key role within the firm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Finance Analyst your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Act as a financial advisor to project managers, ensuring regular reporting on progress and financial performance against expectations
- Issue recommendations regarding risks and opportunities on projects
- Monthly review and reporting to directors on financial variances against expectations including commentary
- Closely monitor project cost, profitability and expenses etc..
- Book accruals, invoices, and prepare PO’s in accordance with billing plans
- Tracking of cashflow generation
- Performing monthly and ad-hoc financial reviews of operations for multiple legal entities.
- Contributing to the monthly closing and reporting process.
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- At least CIMA part-qualified with 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of IFRS Project Accounting & financial accounting is a must
- Experience in managing budgets
- Strong understanding of international working and business operations
- Outstanding analytical capabilities with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP
- A background in consulting or construction is desirable
- An ability to analyse and present complex information with confidence to tight deadlines
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- £45,000-£50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Wellness scheme
- 23 days holiday increasing by 1 day with each year of service up to 28 days
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 May 2023 JOB ID: EM/BA/28109