Dubai, UAE SALARY: 8,000 AED - 8,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
We are working with a well-established Steel Fabrications Company based in Dubai, UAE looking for multiple Project Engineers with Construction and Steel Fabrications Experience. The role will be looking after the projects and manpower management.
- Define the Projects' flow, scope, and deliverables as required by the client.
- Manage the project's resources allocation, cash flow and timeline according to the SLA.
- Set up and manage the staff to deliver the project.
- Regularly record and prepare reports and updates on the project progress.
- Clearly communicate with clients/consultants for any snags or issues to set expectations accordingly.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Provide direction and support to project team and monitor / report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Conduct inspections at the work site to ensure proper protocols are followed and draft reports for approval.
- Act as a Liasion between Site and Project Team.
- Handle Multiple projects as and when required by the management.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years' experience in Construction Sector.
- Fabrication of Steel Structures experience in a manufacturing company is a must.
- Must be based in the UAE and is familiar with local construction laws and procedures.
- Must have a University Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or any related studies.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 27 Mar 2023 JOB ID: FL_DXB_PE