Project Director for Exhibition/Events Company – Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire
London (Greater) SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My global Exhibition/Space Organisation company is hiring a Project Director to join their fast growing team in Stratford upon Avon.
Up to £65,000 Experience Dependant
25 Days plus Bank Holiday's and Birthday off
Great Pension Scheme
Ability to work remote (Must visit the office a couple of times per month)
Regular Travel to Exhibitions/Events Across Europe
What You'll Do:
- Follow the process of: Creating a proposal; sourcing suppliers for the exhibition/event/ project processing; delivery of event (in person and virtual exhibitions)
- Manage exhibition development
- People Management
- Supply Management
- Direct projects from start to finish, from the creative idea proposal to the supplier management and the execution of the large scale event or exhibition (in-person and virtual)
- Manage your clients and their expectations throughout the process. you will do this with a high communication level in a professional and top service manner
- You will lead exhibitions all over Europe
- You will manage all budgets in line with the projects that you are working on
Who You'll Be:
- You will be a highly experienced individual within the industry. You will have held a management position in running large scale exhibitions or events such as festivals before. You will have the highet level of conciousness for cost and time. You will be very strategic with any ideas that you bring to the table and be a very timeline driven individual.
I am now recruiting for this role. Please ensure you have the relevant experience mentioned above.
POSTED: 23 Jun 2022 JOB ID: HM26636