Project Coordinator – Legal
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Project Coordinator - Legal
City of London
Up to £45,000
An Entrepreneurial law firm based in the City is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to support the Project team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Project Coordinator role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
- Supporting the Head of Business Change and Project Managers
- Updating and maintaining the project plans and RAID logs
- Creating presentations, reports etc for project meetings
- Assisting with the research for the projects (requirement gathering, specifications, modelling)
- Coordinating the projects team meetings.
- Assisting with any ad hoc admin.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have at least 2 years of experience within a Law firm or professional services firm, be passionate about working in a project team and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- At least 2 years experience within a Law Firm or Professional Services.
- Supported a project lead team previously
- Have Prince 2 or APM qualifications.
- Ideally degree educated
- Strong MS office skills
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £45k (DOE) plus benefits and a bonus.
This is a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 10 Aug 2021 JOB ID: KHBPROJECT23206