London (City of) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
City of London
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a social enterprise specialising in sport, community activity and finance. Working across two key areas, advisory and fund Management who take the learning from each other to inform and develop their work. An exciting opportunity to join this collaborative company.
What you’ll do
- Providing project leads with project management, coordination and administration support.
- Consistently monitoring the costs, progress, deliverables and quality of a project.
- Organising all project-related paperwork including updating project plans.
- Support with quarterly reporting from investees.
- Leading work on improving internal processes, producing dashboards.
- Coordinating and scheduling Team, Board and Committee meetings and events.
- Minute taking at meetings.
- Keeping records of meeting actions and ensuring actions are followed up.
- Collation and formatting of presentations and reports.
- Back-office support, such as coordinating actions on HR, IT, GDPR, etc.
- Managing our online loan management software.
Who you are
- Enthusiastic, self-starter and strong team player.
- Relationship building capabilities, and an adaptable style.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and get jobs done.
- Experience in a project coordination role, 3 years ideally.
- Strong IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (especially in Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Please apply today if interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 May 2023 JOB ID: LPPC29747
Team Assistant new
Junior PA new
Office Assistant new