Project Administrator / Document Controller
London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client is a London based architect looking for an experienced Project Administrator / Document Controller to join their busy team of impressive individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on, proactive candidate who wants to progress within their career.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To support the project teams & senior architectural staff with all administration duties
- Responsible for booking back to back meetings as well as attending to provide updates
- Work closely with project managers and their teams to coordinate issues of documents and track project deadlines
- To use internal systems to manage and upload documents
Key skills & experience
- Previous experience working for an architect firm in a Project Administrator / Document Controller / PA position
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail with a can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills as well as some experience using extranet sites e.g. 4projects, Aconex, Conject, MS Project, Asite, DocElite and DataQ
- experienced in document control and general project support with InDesign and Photoshop highly desirable
This role will offer long term development and the opportunity to work for an established, reputable architecture firm.
POSTED: 22 Apr 2021 JOB ID: NIARCH22386