Programme Manager (Anti-Corruption Best Practices)
Middle East SALARY: 30,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Programme Manager (Anti-Corruption Best Practices)
30,000 - 35,000 AED
Our client is looking for a dynamic Programmes Manager (Anti-Corruption Best Practices) to join its growing team and fast-paced environment. As part of the Anti-Corruption Best Practices Programme, the Programme Manager will lead the design and delivery of this corporate governance programme within the business ecosystem across the Gulf Region.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Programme Development & Technical Knowledge on Anti-Corruption Best Practices Programme:
• Proactively engages in technical practice and subject matter expertise on the specific topics and areas of focus within anti-corruption, integrity, extortion and bribery, etc., sharing information and best practices learned as part of the companies impact reporting.
• Build subject matter expertise and contributes to business development and, technical practice, and organisational priorities.
• Build on the programme’s legacy work and continue to inform the companies on the significance of embedding corporate governance frameworks for successful business growth and long-term resiliency.
• Lead the day-to-day development and delivery of programme plans for the Anti-Corruption Best Practices Programme, in collaboration with the Head of Programmes and with the support of the Programme Associate(s). This includes everything from the design stage all the way through to the execution of an intervention programme.
• Proactively identifies issues or potential risks, including project performance, financial, and legal, and other core business areas. Develops strategies and solutions to address those risks, communicating, when appropriate, with the Head of Programmes and/or the Head of Business Services; strategically assesses and consults with colleagues to help make informed decisions.
• Manage relationships with leaders in the private sector and their teams to understand current trends, opportunities and challenges.
• Build networks of participants and companies from the private sector to take the lead on the conversation around business ethics.
• Oversee the programme contract and budgets for the Anti-Corruption Best Practices Programme, in collaboration with the Head of Programmes and Head of Business Services.
• Engage with business leaders, government representatives and students across the Gulf Region and build a local community that is developing and sharing anti-corruption and integrity practices.
• May be required to contribute time to other workstreams and functions to achieve organisational goals, including new business, operations, and technical practice contributions and impact measurement.
New Business Development:
• Promote the company’s programmes by identifying opportunities for and attending external events, networking with clients and counterparts, articulating a solid understanding of the company’s past and present portfolio; effectively represent the organisation’s history, values, and standards; and identify and develop new business leads.
• Take initiative to support new business efforts for the Anti-Corruption Best Practices programme, including growing company’s network of industry contacts and leading on proposal and concept note development.
• Responsible for developing proposals, concept notes, and communication materials on the impact of the Anti-Corruption Best Practices programme.
• Generate a wide variety of new online and offline content related to programme topic areas.
• Write articles, thought leadership pieces and progress summaries for publications and other external resources where applicable, in partnership with the Communications Manager.
• Summarise and disseminate the latest thinking and analysis from around the Gulf Region in the areas of transparency, accountability and business practices.
Essential Professional Experience/Skills & Qualifications
• Educated to University degree / Master's degree preferred.
• Five or more years’ experience in anti-corruption related initiatives in private sector, small businesses and entrepreneurial environments in the Gulf Region. Experience in compliance and anti-corruption and integrity related work or trainings required.
• Excellent writing skills and a proven ability to draft proposals, reports, research results or other organisational documents with minimal supervision.
• Fluent in English, including perfect ability to write content in clear, structured and compelling English.
• Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and preferred experience in managing training programmes in Arabic.
• Outstanding project management skills.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• High energy individual who demonstrates flexibility in work priorities, capable of multi-tasking and operating efficiently and effectively across multiple areas of responsibility.
• Proven ability to set priorities, work independently, be proactive, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and has a "do what it takes" mentality in order to achieve objectives.
• Demonstrated capacity to exercise independent judgment and sound decision-making in the midst of diverse and complex organisational environments.
• Strong team orientation, relationship-building and negotiation skills, and ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
• Highly organised, able to work independently, and thrives under pressure of deadlines.
• Excellent networking, communications, presentation, persuading and community building skills.
• Business-focused research, data collection and analytical skills.
POSTED: 07 Jun 2022 JOB ID: MCPROGMANAGER