London (City of) SALARY: £13 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
£13 – 15 / hour
My client, a well-established global investment bank based in St Pauls, are looking for a Programme Coordinator to assist with running several volunteer programmes as part of the Corporate Social Responsibility of the company.
The main purpose of the Programme Coordinator is to plan, coordinate and oversee the organisation of a high volume of volunteer projects for employees of the company. Additionally, the role will include evaluating the success of programmes and presenting results and outcomes to non-profit partners.
The position is based in the St Pauls office but will require you to have a laptop in case of isolation requirements to be based from home for a short time.
What you will do:
- Oversee a large portfolio of volunteer projects
- Manage the internal stakeholder experience, and partner with community organizations
- Delivering related presentations to non-profit partners and internal stakeholders
- Conduct training on a bi-weekly basis
- Coordinate on-going logistical planning (events, marketing campaign, marketing material distribution & t-shirt fulfilment, drafting communications & training materials)
- Assist with end of season program evaluation with data collection & data analysis
- Multi-task projects and assignments with reporting responsibility to manager
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the transportation for several hundred projects
Who you are:
- An interest in charity and providing opportunities for giving back to communities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in either corporate or charity sector
- Team player, skilled at managing multiple deadlines and people
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated with great communication skills and relationship building abilities
- Have integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion
This is a great opportunity to build strong networks, relationships and further develop project and programme experience within a large corporate business.
If you have the attitude to really dive in and take on a challenging, diverse and busy role, please apply today!
POSTED: 06 Jan 2022 JOB ID: CCPC23970