London (City of) SALARY: £180 - £200 PER: Day TERM: Temporary
Program Manager – Corporate Engagement
City of London
Temp to Perm
£180 - £200 per day
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a high-profile banking firm. They are seeking a proactive Program Manager to join them in their lovely City offices. This is role is suited for someone eager to grow and looking to make the transition into Banking/ Financial Services.
Our client is seeking out a Program Manager to assist with a volunteer programme that allows their staff to volunteer with team-based projects with a non-profit organisation.
- Plan and assist with a large portfolio of volunteer projects
- Stakeholder management
- Processing grants
- Collating reports - bi-weekly / quarterly
- Coordinate events / marketing campaigns / communications
- Data analysis / collation
- Coordinate oversee travel for the projects
To be successful in this Program Manager role you must exhibit excellent communication skills and have a professional manner. It is important to be able to multi-task and prioritise competing tasks in a calm, efficient way. Preference for charity sector workers looking to transition into corporate environment with track record of outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Professional manner
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be discreet with sensitive/confidential information
- Team player and high level of professionalism
- Proactive and quick learner
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 23 Mar 2021 JOB ID: MCPM22218