Product Operations Manager
Dubai, UAE SALARY: 28,000 AED - 35,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Job Responsibilities and Job Description:
• Responsible for following up the product operation functions/products in the prototype
stage of new products for digital asset trading, commodities, US stocks, and foreign
• Responsible for tracking usage issues and demand communication from core customers
and market feedback, understanding usage scenarios and solution collection and
production, and improving the depth and breadth of product usage;
• Be familiar with product operation strategies, timely follow up and communicate with
industry research and development, and support the achievement of new product goals;
• Collect product data, and provide improvement and optimization suggestions to the
product manager based on the problems derived from data analysis.
• Bachelor's degree or above, computer or communication-related major, more than 3
years of work experience;
• Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in digital asset trading, commodities, US
stocks, and foreign exchange.
• Have in-depth financial market and industry knowledge, and understand relevant
regulations and risk management principles.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills, able to coordinate the team to achieve
• Excellent communication and coordination skills, able to communicate and cooperate
effectively with different stakeholders.
• Have the ability to analyze and solve problems, and be able to make wise decisions based
on market data and feedback.
• Have project management and execution capabilities, and be able to coordinate and
promote the simultaneous progress of multiple projects
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 12 Feb 2024 JOB ID: MXC-DXB-POM