Probate Research Intern with languages
London (City of) SALARY: £7 - £9 PER: Hour TERM: Contract
Probate Research Intern – with languages
£7-9 per hour
Are you looking to kick-start your career within research/probate?
Do you speak an additional language fluently?
Do you love playing detective and find yourself researching solutions to problems online?
Do you have a high level of drive and enthusiasm and are willing to learn?
If so, please read on as this could be a great role for you!
My client is a very successful and well-known probate company based near Liverpool Street in London. They work Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, and are looking to take on an Intern to support the Case Managers. They are looking for someone of degree level or equivalent - History, Criminology or any other Humanities degrees are highly desirable due to the level of research involved.
Many of the existing team started their careers in this role as an intern, so it’s a fantastic opportunity for the right person to learn from the ground up!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Case Managers and the rest of the team with researching various documentation and when required, to research unidentified next of kin
- Research records externally, when Covid allows, as referred by the Case Manager or a Director
- To assist with any scanning, photocopying and filing
- Ensure that preparation of marketing packs are on-going
In order to be considered for this role, they are looking for someone who can display the following skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluency in another language, in addition to English (German, Portuguese, Arabic or Chines/Mandarin are highly desirable)
- Research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to adopt a sensitive approach to situations when required
- Methodical approach
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
If you feel this is the ideal role for you to help kick-start your career, please apply now!
POSTED: 10 Aug 2021 JOB ID: CLSINT23219