Abu Dhabi, UAE SALARY: 17,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
We are hiring a brilliant PRO to join our team in Abu Dhabi at ADGM.
*MUST HAVE ADGM EXPERIENCE*
· Responsible for providing operational support in executing administrative requirements related to Ministries, MOHRE, Immigration, DHA, Municipalities, Visa Authorities, and other government bodies to fulfill the statutory business needs.
· Highly skilled and knowledgeable with ADGM and DIFC’s processes and portal website.
· Liaise with the Immigration Department for visa formalities (new, renewal, release, and cancellation).
· Organize and complete all the documentation formalities for new recruits for getting the residence visa stamped on staff's passports within the prescribed time limit.
· Ensure that all visa renewals are done on time as per the UAE government regulations to avoid the imposition of fines.
· Organize the cancellation procedures in coordination with the HR and Onboarding Department and follow up on repatriation of the resigned/terminated staff.
· Ensure new/renewal of trade license and all legal documents of the company.
· Ensure that all vehicle/asset renewals and registrations are done on time as per the UAE government regulations to avoid the imposition of fines.
· Excellent customer service and assistance skills.
· Complete all general administration in a timely manner.
· Accountable for maintaining accurate records for all above services.
· Any to-do-now jobs always have to be evaluated, prioritized, and accomplished at short notice.
· Complete ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Education & Experience
· Proficient in English and Arabic language, written and verbal.
· IT competency (Microsoft Office)
· ADGM working experience is desirable.
· UAE driving license.
· Minimum 3 years’ related UAE working experience.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ZC-PRO