Private Office Assistant
London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £37,500 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
We are looking for a Private Office Assistant to join a small but dynamic team in a West London Studio. You will be looking after the office itself and supporting a fantastic Photographer/Philanthropist as well as the COO who works alongside him.
In this role you will undertake:
- Assistant duties such as diary management and travel research and booking, supporting with social media, and updating the website when required.
- Property management – overseeing contractors, and maintenance appointments, as well as utilities.
- Inventories of the art collection, liaising with auction houses, galleries, and other artists.
- General administrative tasks within the office including filing, facilities, answering phones, ordering supplies for the office, research when required, and car admin (MOT, servicing, etc).
The perfect candidate will:
- Have prior experience supporting as an assistant or office admin
- Have a clean driving license
- Be extremely tech-literate – confident with Microsoft and Apple products
- Be flexible, adaptable, and happy to go into the studio 5 days a week
The hours will be 10-6pm, and they will offer up to £37,500 for this role dependent on experience.
POSTED: 01 Jun 2021 JOB ID: IWPRIVOFF